Covid-19 Response at Chroma Dental
I hope you are staying safe in these difficult times.
As the owner and founder of Chroma Dental, I take the health and well-being of every patient very seriously. As we prepare to open our doors, I wanted to let you all know that we have taken extra precautions to ensure that you feel safe while getting the oral care and treatment you deserve.
Despite the difficult environment we are faced with, we remain vigilant and committed to providing a 100% safe environment for all patients. As we open to the public, I wanted you to know that we have taken measures to ensure visiting us will be completely safe.
To start, all of our treatment rooms are cleaned with advanced antimicrobial, antibacterial, and antiviral solutions before, during, and after every patient’s visit. Next, we use methods like surface barrier protection to stop the spread of germs. Utilizing high-tech sanitization methods is a priority, such as UV disinfection and heat sterilization. On top of all of these efforts, our team is also committed to using COVID-resistant Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) – like N95 masks – at all times.
At Chroma Dental, we are committed to working at the highest safety standard possible – pushing above and beyond the Protection and Control Guidelines required by the Royal College of Dental Surgeons of Ontario and the Ontario Ministry of Health.
In order to remain open to the public, we have committed to:
- Providing safe and efficient virtual consultations and pre-screenings
- Practicing social distancing measures and limiting the number of people present in our office to a safe amount
- Sanitizing hands, devices, and all communal surfaces with advanced antimicrobial solutions
- Increasing the use of effective PPE for both patients and our team
- Limiting procedures that cause airborne particles and conducting them in well-ventilated, isolated cubicles
- Using advanced technologies, like UV light, to clean and disinfect rooms after each patient
- Installing advanced air filtration and ventilation in our office like extra purifiers and HEPA, germicidal, and carbon filters
- Installing high-powered vacuum systems to capture airborne particles during aerosol-generating procedures
- Conducting COVID-19 screening before and during in-office visits like checking patient temperatures and questionnaires
I want you to know that the risk COVID presents is not taken lightly at Chroma Dental. This being said, our team has made incredible efforts to curb contamination and provide a safe and comfortable atmosphere for all patients.
I look forward to welcoming you in our COVID-free office!
Dr. Aksana Tkachenko