How much do new dental implants usually cost in Toronto?
Dental implants could be a rather expensive option if you want to improve the way you look but no other option will make your smile so perfect.
Though you may consider choosing dentures or bridges over implants (as both variants are cheaper and take less time), dental implants have several advantages to offer:
- They are installed right into your jaw, so they look real and it becomes impossible to tell which tooth is implanted.
- Implants strengthen the jaws and prevent you from losing remaining teeth.
- Implants keep the natural shape of your face by supporting your cheeks from the inside.
- Dental implants are a permanent solution that will stay with you for your entire life.
- Implants are cost-effective as they rarely need restoration or replacement.
Average cost of dental implants
So what is the average cost of an implant in Toronto? Implants start at $1,500 and could cost as much as $20,000 – a lot depends on manufacturers, which offer a broad spectrum of materials of different quality, and your budget. At Chroma Dental, we offer free consultations in order to provide patients with specific estimates.
It could start with $1,500 and could be as high as $20,000
But what makes up the total cost of an implant?
First, the reputability of the implant company. A manufacturer that takes pride in the quality of its implants will have the latest FDA-approved technology and will offer warranties that extend beyond two years.
The next factor would be the number of implants that need to be installed; the more implants you need, the higher the cost. Here you might also consider different methods of placement: single tooth implants, multiple implants, all-on-4 implants and more.
Before deciding on dental implants, there is one more thing that needs to be taken into consideration: your oral hygiene and dental habits. Unfortunately, many people disregard dental check-ups and regular treatment; this often lead to unforeseen expenses since preliminary treatment must be conducted before dealing with the implants.
Call us at (416) 550-9000 to book a free consultation – we’ll be happy to advise you!